Friday, February 27, 2009

Stalkerazzi

It wouldn't be friday if Blake didn't get a surprise visit from the 7-11 stalker. He claims he was just getting Chinese food, but I see right through his stalkerish ways... He stopped in, was grinning at me, as I'm saying on the inside "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY YOU?!" Anyone...Even mister GoodForNothingButGorgeous would be better than my 7-11 stalker. I guess I didn't give him the wrong phone number because he called me at 4:30a.m. this morning!!! Said he was coming home from Staten Italy. I told him I don't care if he's comin home from ZIMBAWBE! I Don't Talk To Anyone At 4:30a.m.!!! EVER! Unless it's a legit emergency. He then proceeded to creep and grill me about my plans for tonight and I really don't think I've ever regretted kissing someone SO much in my life. What's worse he admitted that he creeps on me at my work, drives by to see if I'm working, and otherwise just "stalks" me. As if it's something to be proud of!!!

THIS IS MY CRY FOR HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment