Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blakes life - love

Just in case you were wondering, while I'm not busy overanalyzing every text 5-star has ever sent me... This is a snapshot of my life:

I am a student at a local community college. I currently hold a 3.58 GPA. It used to be a 3.76- I hate myself for that.

I work full-time as a tanning salon manager. I've been at the same spot for 3 years and I take a lot (sometimes too much) ownership. But it pays my bills and most of the time I'm happy. Lately I'm dying for a change of scenery. Preferrably new York city.

My family is wonderful but has undergone a lot of changes in the last 5 years. There are things about you that you could never know, and wouldn't even suspect. Dig a little deeper, you will find that not all that glitters is gold. All is fair in inheritance and family... I'll stop there.

My friends are all lovely ladies, with the exception of a few studs. Many I've known since my preteen or early teen years. I'm still learning how to trust and it's difficult. Most of my friends are single.

I have no time for hobbies except writing which is often done from my mobile. Sad, but true.

The truth is I have no time for love in my life, but I would make time if I were presented a decent opportunity. *sigh* lonely hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment